Katalog Kanlux 2023
Information about processing personal data (GDPR)
The Controller of your personal data is Kanlux S.A. with its registered office in Radzionków (41-922) at ul. Objazdowa 1-3, (“the Controller”).
1. Contact details of the Controller: email@example.com.
2. Personal data are processed for the purpose of fulfilling the Controllers legitimate interest in the execution of the agreement, asserting claims related to the business activity conducted and - in the case of voluntarily granted consent - conducting direct marketing of its own products or services
3. Personal data will be stored in the IT environment, which means that data may also be temporarily stored and processed, e.g. in back-up copies, as part of tests of IT systems or procedures aimed at detecting irregularities or protecting against fraud or attacks, in order to ensure the security and proper functioning of IT systems.
4. The recipients of the data will be entities supporting the Controller in the scope of IT services, transport services and subsidiaries and affiliates of Kanlux S.A. and its permanent commercial representatives having their registered offices in the territory of a Member State of the European Union, as well as lawyers and auditors.
5. The Controller does not intend to transfer the data to a third country or an international organisation.
6. Personal data will be kept for the duration of the agreement, and after its termination - for the period required for the performance of accounting or tax duties (for their duration) and the period necessary for the expiration or limitation of any claims arising from the agreement, and in the case of consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes - until the withdrawal of consent.
7. You have the right to:
a) Demand access to data;
b) Demand that your data be rectified if they have been incorrectly saved or if they have changed;
c) Demand the removal of data if the legal basis for their processing no longer applies;
d) Demand the limitation of the processing if, in your opinion, they are incorrect (for a period enabling the Controller to check the accuracy of the data) or pending the processing of your objection, or if the Controller no longer needs the personal data but you need them in order to establish, pursue or defend your claims;
e) Raise objections to the processing of personal data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller;
f) File a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of personal data violates the law.;
8. The provision of data related to the implementation of the agreement is voluntary but necessary for the purpose of the implementation of the agreement. Providing data for marketing purposes is voluntary.
9. No automated decisions, including through profiling, are taken based on your personal data.
10. Once the processing of your personal data for the original purpose has been completed, the data will not be processed for any other purpose.